Home Financing Solutions near Mineola, NY
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer trying to find the best rate or a seasoned investor expanding your portfolio, our team of mortgage professionals has created an extensive list of products to help you take the next steps with confidence towards making your dream come true.
Our team of mortgage professionals are here to assist you with all of your mortgage financing needs. At Lynx Mortgage Bank LLC, we believe that the mortgage process should be exciting—not dreadful.
That’s why we make it our mission to stand by your side every step of the way. Once we understand your lending needs, we will help you to find the right solution based on your financial profile. Not all home loans are the same, and many factors can impact mortgage payments. Let’s find the perfect fit for you!
Fixed Rate Mortgages
Buying a home can be a huge moment in a person’s life, but it can also be a source of stress. At Lynx Mortgage Bank LLC, we know that a little consistency can go a long way to keep stress to a minimum. Fixed rate mortgages are the perfect solution for many homeowners, keeping your mortgage payments the same, steady amount through the lifetime of your loan.
A fixed rate mortgage is a loan style where the interest rate of the loan is established during the inception of the agreement. This is to say that if the mortgage rate is 2.21% when you apply for a mortgage to buy your home, then it will still be 2.21% by the time your mortgage repayments are completed in 15-20 years, regardless of the state of the financial industry over that period.
There are many benefits to this type of mortgage product, but the biggest and most important to homebuyers is the fact that they can budget and plan for future payments that they know will be the same.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
Adjustable rate mortgages are a unique loan product style where the interest rate of the loan is not concretely determined at the beginning of the process and alters to whatever new higher or lower interest rates the financial institution provides or the industry deems necessary.
ARMs traditionally are created with a lower iterate rate than FRMs, but ARMs can be a double-edged sword. The interest rate has a chance to either lower and provide you with savings over the course of your loan or to increase and grow your interest payments. Our team will work with you to consider your situation and determine if an ARM is the right product for you.
At Lynx Mortgage Bank LLC, we believe that hard work and diligence should be rewarded, and that’s why we are proud to offer refinancing services. If you have been paying your mortgage on time and are in good standing, you may be able to negotiate your mortgage into more favorable terms for you and your wallet.
Refinancing a loan can be advantageous for clients in many ways, such as providing them with a lower permanent mortgage rate, shortening the lifetime of the mortgage, or trading equity built up in a home for finances during a period where money may be tight.
FHA 203k Renovation Loan
These loans are intended for low-to-medium income borrowers who would otherwise have trouble securing a mortgage. An FHA loan can cover up to 96.5% of a home’s value.
At Lynx Mortgage Bank LLC, we want to thank the brave men and women who make sacrifices every day to keep our country safe. If you are a current or former member of the U.S. military, you will have access to special rates and programs through the Department of Veterans Affairs so you can get on your way to owning your own home even sooner.
Conditions differ from bank to bank. At Lynx Mortgage Bank LLC, we provide our active members and veterans with the opportunity to purchase a home with 0% down up to one million dollars.
Home Equity Lines of Credit
This is often used by homeowners who are looking to make renovations or repairs to their home and pay back the borrowed amount within a shorter period of time.
Condo & Co-Op Loans
Because of this exceeding of boundaries, jumbo mortgages are not eligible to be purchased, guaranteed, or securitized by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. Applicants will undergo a more scrutinizing credit application process and assessment.
Our Secure and Easy Financing Process
Meet With Our Team
Assess Your Proposal
Transfer Mortgage Funds
Pick Up Your Set of Keys
5 Reasons to Choose Lynx Mortgage Bank
- We Are a Direct Lender: Stop worrying about third parties and other agencies complicating the process. Our loan officers have the flexibility to give you the most competitive rate.
- It’s All Under One Roof: Rather than jumping from office to office and calling a number of different support staff, our loan officers, underwriters, and support teams all work as one.
- Free Pre-Approvals: The last thing you want after paying initial fees is to discover you never qualified in the first place. Our team will give you a straightforward answer—completely free!
- Great Rates: It’s no stretch to say our team works day and night to stay up to date on the market and deliver you competitive rates possible. If there’s a rate we can use to ensure your success, we’ll find it.
- Our Team is Honest and Hardworking: Our success as a mortgage bank can be owed to our responsible business practice and focus on customer service. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
- Do not leave your place of employment.
- Please refrain from making any major purchases.
Do not apply for any new credit cards or close existing lines of credit.
- Collect pay stubs for a 30-day period.
- Gather two months of checking and savings account statements.
- Gather two months of statements of any assets you may be utilizing for the transaction.
- ex) Stocks, bonds, 401(k), and retirement accounts.
- Continue to make timely payments on all of your obligations.
Lynx Mortgage Bank LLC
Licensed Mortgage Banker: NYS Department of Financial Services NMLS # 5838
877-599-LYNX • 143 Post Avenue • Westbury, NY 11590 • T: 516-334-0200 • F: 516-334-0225