Practical Information for Those Considering a Mortgage or other Loan.
Throughout the mortgage process, we’ll be with you every step of the way in order to make it go as smoothly as possible. In order to be fully prepared, we suggest that you do the following when you finally decide it’s time to get a mortgage.
- Do not leave your place of employment
- Please refrain from making any major purchases such as television sets, automobiles, sports vehicles, etc.
- Do not apply for any new credit cards or close existing lines of credit, as doing so may impact your credit score.
- Collect pay stubs for a 30-day period.
- Gather two months of checking and savings account statements.
- Gather 2 months’ of statements of any assets you may be utilizing for the transaction. For example: stocks, bonds, 401(k) and retirement accounts.
- Continue to make timely payments on all of your obligations.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call one of our Mortgage Specialists at 877-599-LYNX, we’ll be glad to help.
Lynx Mortgage Bank FastFacts:
Direct FHA Lender
Competitive Interest Rates
Low Down Payment Programs
Wide Array of Financial Products
Exceptional Customer Care